Mr. Panda Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nice location but room was really dirty. Very dusty and it felt like the cleaning done daily was just basic sweeping. The second time when i checked in to another room, the rubbish was not cleared and there were orange peels, bone and used tissue on the floor. There were 4 cubicles for bathing but only 1 out of 4 of the shower head is working. ”
- 23 Nov 2014 Anonymous Singapore
- “ Excellent location and the staff are very knowledgeable about how to get to the different locations around Chengdu. They don't have individual lockers to put your stuff in which I thought was something that can be improved upon. But other than that, great Hostel. I had a wonderful time here. ”
- 27 Sep 2014 Amber Canada
- “ We stayed at the hostel for 2 days, very friendly atmosphere, helpful and friendly staff. I would definitely recommend this place. Also the area is very nice with a lot of touristic highlights reachable by foot. ”
- 22 Jun 2014 Laurent France
- “ its more comfortable if there's mirror in the room. though there's one in the bathroom, but not enough for girls. ”
- 22 Jun 2014 Anonymous South Korea
- “ The receptionist wasn't that helpful and answered my question in difference. On the second day when I checked out, I simply would like to double check about airport shuttle bus, but she replied "I've told u last nite already! It's 40 mins if the traffic is OK, otherwise longer than 1 hr". Anyway, she didn't sound nice and I was reluctant to ask anymore, so, to make sure I wouldn't miss my flight, I decided to take a taxi to the airport. In conclusion, this girl didn't make me feel at home. ”
- 08 Jun 2014 Anonymous China
- “ Mr. Panda is a lovely hostel! I stayed for a week and the bed was very good, nice breakfast, clean room and helpfull staff that are excellent in English. The location is perfect, and they arrange fun trips in the area. Nice with good Wifi and air conditioning too. Absolutely to recommend! ”
- 30 Apr 2014 Anonymous Norway