Mr. Panda Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ carpets in rooms make it difficult to keep clean. Paint is old. But bedding and towels are wonderfully clean. Staff are very helpful, with someone on duty who speaks English. I was there on a Sunday night in early spring, so not much action - which I didn't mind at all. ”
- 12 Apr 2015 Elaine Canada
- “ Nice location but room was really dirty. Very dusty and it felt like the cleaning done daily was just basic sweeping. The second time when i checked in to another room, the rubbish was not cleared and there were orange peels, bone and used tissue on the floor. There were 4 cubicles for bathing but only 1 out of 4 of the shower head is working. ”
- 23 Nov 2014 Anonymous Singapore
- “ Excellent location and the staff are very knowledgeable about how to get to the different locations around Chengdu. They don't have individual lockers to put your stuff in which I thought was something that can be improved upon. But other than that, great Hostel. I had a wonderful time here. ”
- 27 Sep 2014 Amber Canada
- “ We stayed at the hostel for 2 days, very friendly atmosphere, helpful and friendly staff. I would definitely recommend this place. Also the area is very nice with a lot of touristic highlights reachable by foot. ”
- 22 Jun 2014 Laurent France
- “ its more comfortable if there's mirror in the room. though there's one in the bathroom, but not enough for girls. ”
- 22 Jun 2014 Anonymous South Korea
- “ The receptionist wasn't that helpful and answered my question in difference. On the second day when I checked out, I simply would like to double check about airport shuttle bus, but she replied "I've told u last nite already! It's 40 mins if the traffic is OK, otherwise longer than 1 hr". Anyway, she didn't sound nice and I was reluctant to ask anymore, so, to make sure I wouldn't miss my flight, I decided to take a taxi to the airport. In conclusion, this girl didn't make me feel at home. ”
- 08 Jun 2014 Anonymous China