Mr. Panda Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ its more comfortable if there's mirror in the room. though there's one in the bathroom, but not enough for girls. ”
- 22 Jun 2014 Anonymous South Korea
- “ The receptionist wasn't that helpful and answered my question in difference. On the second day when I checked out, I simply would like to double check about airport shuttle bus, but she replied "I've told u last nite already! It's 40 mins if the traffic is OK, otherwise longer than 1 hr". Anyway, she didn't sound nice and I was reluctant to ask anymore, so, to make sure I wouldn't miss my flight, I decided to take a taxi to the airport. In conclusion, this girl didn't make me feel at home. ”
- 08 Jun 2014 Anonymous China
- “ Mr. Panda is a lovely hostel! I stayed for a week and the bed was very good, nice breakfast, clean room and helpfull staff that are excellent in English. The location is perfect, and they arrange fun trips in the area. Nice with good Wifi and air conditioning too. Absolutely to recommend! ”
- 30 Apr 2014 Anonymous Norway
- “ What can I say about Mr Pandas. Cool staff who are always up for a chat, and will go far and beyond to help out with your plans and wishes. Vicky is always up for a laugh. Two examples are, the hostel owner taking me to his favourite Hot Pot (amazing, by the way) and the next day Rabbit Head, to show me what it's really like. Also, somehow organising another hotels tour bus to divert past Mr Panda so i could visit the Panda Base. Thank you, guys (& cat) definitely see you next time! ”
- 07 Feb 2014 Matthew Australia
- “ pretty good experience overall about 10 min walk from the subway station but good affordable restaurant next door panda tour is recommended ”
- 25 Oct 2013 Anonymous Malaysia
- “ Really appreciated the comfy bed for a change! Wifi was slow and the English breakfast luke warm but overall good value and a great location. ”
- 25 Oct 2013 Anonymous England