Mr. Panda Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ What can I say about Mr Pandas. Cool staff who are always up for a chat, and will go far and beyond to help out with your plans and wishes. Vicky is always up for a laugh. Two examples are, the hostel owner taking me to his favourite Hot Pot (amazing, by the way) and the next day Rabbit Head, to show me what it's really like. Also, somehow organising another hotels tour bus to divert past Mr Panda so i could visit the Panda Base. Thank you, guys (& cat) definitely see you next time! ”
- 07 Feb 2014 Matthew Australia
- “ pretty good experience overall about 10 min walk from the subway station but good affordable restaurant next door panda tour is recommended ”
- 25 Oct 2013 Anonymous Malaysia
- “ Really appreciated the comfy bed for a change! Wifi was slow and the English breakfast luke warm but overall good value and a great location. ”
- 25 Oct 2013 Anonymous England
- “ We stayed there only for one night and it was great. Staff is very friendly and helpful. The room was nice, big enough and toilet was OK. I'd definitely stay there again! ”
- 10 May 2013 Anonymous Italy
- “ Thank you Mr. Panda ”
- 16 Apr 2013 Anonymous Hungary