Mt. Fuji Hostel Michael's
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel is small, but really well-located. A girl from South Africa works there and she is so welcoming and warm that it brightens up the whole place. ”
- 18 Sep 2015 Anonymous Poland
- “ Had a realy good stay. The staff is very helpful and its relatively easy to get to fuji ”
- 11 Sep 2015 Andries Hendrik Netherlands
- “ You guys should create a bigger common area. The corridor isn't really a good place to socialize and eat dinner. Good hostels have good common areas. ”
- 28 Aug 2015 Daniel
- “ Hostel was good enough, and very clean which is important. All of the staff were lovely and extremely helpful with the exception of the owner who was a bit patronising (which is fine) and rude and condescending to his staff (which is not - it's extremely offputting). Our private room was hardly a four person room - by the time we laid out futons we had a combined 2-3 m^2 of floor space between us. Would not recommend mostly because of the owner - a shame, given how good the staff were to us. ”
- 26 Jun 2015 Anonymous Australia