Mt. Fuji Hostel Michael's
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Hostel was good enough, and very clean which is important. All of the staff were lovely and extremely helpful with the exception of the owner who was a bit patronising (which is fine) and rude and condescending to his staff (which is not - it's extremely offputting). Our private room was hardly a four person room - by the time we laid out futons we had a combined 2-3 m^2 of floor space between us. Would not recommend mostly because of the owner - a shame, given how good the staff were to us. ”
- 26 Jun 2015 Anonymous Australia
- “ Close to Gekkoji stn, reasonably close to Fuji stn, no kitchen, very miniscule area to hang out, dorms way too cramped and overpriced (have paid no more than ¥2000 for nicer dorms all over JP), private rooms noisy, pay ¥200/hour after checkout to be inside the hostel which thru my travels of 25 years ~80 countries 100s of hostels is not standard anywhere else in the world. Even in JP I've seen this exactly one other time. This charge should be listed online. Worst value ever but I was desperate. ”
- 05 Jul 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Great stay, Convenient pub/bar downstairs. No complaints. Will recommend ”
- 13 Aug 2013 Carmen South Africa