Mt. Fuji Hostel Michael's
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Hostel was really clean and the staff were very friendly and helpful. Would definitely recommend it and stay there again! ”
- 13 Apr 2017 Anonymous Germany
- “ Our stay at Michaels was fine, the place was clean however it was very cramped, we stayed in one of the 10 bed dorms, luckily there were never more than 6 people in there as there was no space for anyones luggage. The staff we met were friendly enough, however there was one night where a man (who we presumed to be Michael) spent a while having a really loud debate at 2am with a customer, he then went downstairs and shouted up to keep the noise down as it was quiet time, did you hear yourself?! ”
- 10 Apr 2017 Philip England
- “ This hostel was ok. We would have liked to be in a more central location as the area seemed to be in a dead-zone for food and nightlife. Also, there is a very small common area that makes it very difficult to meet people. The capricious behavior of the owner was another negative; we woke up one night to listen to him berate the staff in a very condescending tone. They may not be able to do anything about the location and would think best to remove part of a room and increase the shared space ”
- 22 Jul 2016 Anonymous USA