Mt. Fuji Hostel Michael's
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This hostel was ok. We would have liked to be in a more central location as the area seemed to be in a dead-zone for food and nightlife. Also, there is a very small common area that makes it very difficult to meet people. The capricious behavior of the owner was another negative; we woke up one night to listen to him berate the staff in a very condescending tone. They may not be able to do anything about the location and would think best to remove part of a room and increase the shared space ”
- 22 Jul 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Great place but no functional common space. The only place to sit and relax was in a crowded hall single file. ”
- 17 Jul 2016 Anonymous Canada
- “ The hostel is small, but really well-located. A girl from South Africa works there and she is so welcoming and warm that it brightens up the whole place. ”
- 18 Sep 2015 Anonymous Poland