Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Bedroom hot with window closed; noisy traffic with window open. ”
- 23 Sep 2015 Anonymous England
- “ The Hostel was really nice. Its small and modern Hostel in the centrum of Madrid, thats a big plus. The price performance is good, its cheap with a good service and breakfast was also included in the price. The negative thing is that it is difficult to find and in the morning you need to hurry up to get a place in one of the bathrooms. ”
- 17 Sep 2015 Anonymous Germany
- “ I couldn't ask for a better place. Helpful and kind staff. Roomy, clean, actually slept in beds(!) in a spacious room. Lockers, Spotless bathrooms that are attended to all day. A basic hostel breakfast that can be supplemented from local Ma&Pa fruit/veggie stores. Location is on a very busy and interesting street but people don't honk their horns much so noise wasn't an issue. Great AC system. It is on the 7th floor of an office building. Nice Nice Nice!! ”
- 19 Aug 2015 Mark USA
- “ The hostel is very well situated, safe and clean. It´s the best you can get for that price (linen and breakfast!). Morover, the staff was really helpful. I would definitly recommend it! ”
- 30 Mar 2015 Anne Joana France
- “ Mixed bedroom was okay, but there happened to be one guy suffering from flu. He sneezed and blew his nose all night long. Air in the room was stale. No way to escape virus. In couple of days I was sick, too. ”
- 02 Jan 2015 Taru Finland
- “ The hostel had a distinctive smell. The boy working staff was nice when we arrived but the girl working after was rude and gave us dirty towels. Location is great. Room had wonderful view of grand via/Main Street. We expected to have younger people in hostel too, but almost everyone there was older. ”
- 17 Oct 2014 Lisa USA