Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very clean and easy location to find and access Madrid. It is a small hostel, and the only common space to relax is the kitchen area. Also, the room locks are deadbolt keys for both sides. If you are in the room and want to lock the door while you sleep, you will require the key from the inside to unlock to exit. This would be against the law in the USA for fire safety. ”
- 26 Apr 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ This is a good place to stay. Located in "La Gran Vía" next to "Plaza de España". A few blocks from the main touristic places. You have a decent breakfast. Good security. The only negative opinion from my side is that the water drains in the showers need to be clean more often. ”
- 22 Feb 2016 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ Bedroom hot with window closed; noisy traffic with window open. ”
- 23 Sep 2015 Anonymous England
- “ The Hostel was really nice. Its small and modern Hostel in the centrum of Madrid, thats a big plus. The price performance is good, its cheap with a good service and breakfast was also included in the price. The negative thing is that it is difficult to find and in the morning you need to hurry up to get a place in one of the bathrooms. ”
- 17 Sep 2015 Anonymous Germany