Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This hostel was more than I expected. The 4 person room was quite large and was fitted with air conditioning units for the hotter days. Closing the window and turning on the AC made sleeping through the 90F nights much easier. Staff was great and the hostel was always kept spotless. Cannot beat this location either since it's a couple minutes walk to metro lines either way from the hostel. All in all, I would definitely recommend this hostel. ”
- 23 Jul 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ The best hostel I was!! The location is unbeatable, security, the best. Staff, amazing, super friendly! Anybody that wants a great atmosphere should go to this hostel. All great memories. Excelent breakfast, really liked it! Excelent price-product relation. ”
- 15 Jul 2014 Anonymous Argentina
- “ The location is fantastic. For what you get with what you pay, it is a great deal. ”
- 01 Jul 2014 Dakota USA
- “ I greatly enjoyed my stay at MuchoMadrid. Security is actually exceptionally good in the sense that a key is needed to enter the building at street level, but this lock is sometimes tricky to open. Also, it's a small place and there weren't that many people there during my stay, so the atmosphere wasn't as lively as some hostels I've stayed at. But the staff were AMAZING! Ilde and Lili were both fantastically helpful to me during my stay and also very friendly. The location can't be beat! ”
- 18 May 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ madrid is excellent city and mucho madrid is also ... staff was very friendly and helpfull... we left our backpack there and we passed all of place ... I and my bro loved there very much... ”
- 06 May 2014 Sermin Turkey
- “ Except for having to wait until 2pm for registration, all went well, desk clerk was great. ”
- 25 Oct 2013 Anonymous USA