Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very clean and easy location to find and access Madrid. It is a small hostel, and the only common space to relax is the kitchen area. Also, the room locks are deadbolt keys for both sides. If you are in the room and want to lock the door while you sleep, you will require the key from the inside to unlock to exit. This would be against the law in the USA for fire safety. ”
- 26 Apr 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Bedroom hot with window closed; noisy traffic with window open. ”
- 23 Sep 2015 Anonymous England
- “ The Hostel was really nice. Its small and modern Hostel in the centrum of Madrid, thats a big plus. The price performance is good, its cheap with a good service and breakfast was also included in the price. The negative thing is that it is difficult to find and in the morning you need to hurry up to get a place in one of the bathrooms. ”
- 17 Sep 2015 Anonymous Germany
- “ I couldn't ask for a better place. Helpful and kind staff. Roomy, clean, actually slept in beds(!) in a spacious room. Lockers, Spotless bathrooms that are attended to all day. A basic hostel breakfast that can be supplemented from local Ma&Pa fruit/veggie stores. Location is on a very busy and interesting street but people don't honk their horns much so noise wasn't an issue. Great AC system. It is on the 7th floor of an office building. Nice Nice Nice!! ”
- 19 Aug 2015 Mark USA