Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Except for having to wait until 2pm for registration, all went well, desk clerk was great. ”
- 25 Oct 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ We could not close our window exact so it was really loud in the night. We could not slept without something in our ears. Otherwise a good hostel in central Madrid. ”
- 08 Feb 2013 Natalie
- “ The hotel is a small place but enough for a backpacker to rest well, wash up and get ready for travel in the next morning. Very much impressed by the room mates who came from other countries and in the end it was too sad to wave each others goodbye. The staff there were helpful and kind. Would have stayed there 1 more night if my schedule was not that tight...Breakfast was OK (although it is not mentioned in the booking information). ”
- 16 Oct 2012 Anonymous
- “ The Hostel is very good just to go and sleep, not to meet new people ”
- 28 Sep 2012 Juan Francisco
- “ Great place to stay! Very clean and accommodating! Would definitely stay there again! ”
- 08 Aug 2012 April