Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ There was very clean, staff was friendly. If you can speak Chinese or English, your stay will be better. Near here, there has a local night food market. You can enjoy local food and feel real Taipei. ”
- 11 Sep 2013 Tomoka Japan
- “ it is clean and comfortable place. everyone is friendly. breakfast is great! i will come again. ”
- 30 Aug 2013 KA MING Hong Kong
- “ Good atmosphere with modern facility ”
- 27 Dec 2012 Anonymous South Korea