Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The manager was very helpful and friendly. The place is very shabby although appears reasonably clean.. The showers worked but were not very well kept and the curtain was very dirty. With a little thought and a few dollars this place could be tidied up and made more appealing. There was not enough cups or bowls, and it would have. Even nice to have a small set of clean cup, bowl etc placed in the room. The blankets were dusty but the little cot beds were comfortable. Good security and wifi ”
- 13 Jun 2014 Linda New Zealand
- “ Rather basic, but clean and close to the beach. Not a place to meet other travellers, though. ”
- 10 Jun 2014 Martin Germany
- “ Staff was super helpful although the front desk is not 24/7. Door code changes every day for outer door, so if security is a big concern for you, this is a good place. It's not sparkling clean, but not really dirty - just sort of average for a hostel I'd say. Nice and close to the beach ( ”
- 23 May 2014 Susan Canada
- “ All of you were very welcoming, and I enjoyed chatting to Max and his friend. My room was clean, tidy and quiet. Your hostel was my favorite during my stay in Israel. Keep up the good work! ”
- 05 May 2014 Joshua England