Muiris Dan's Pub & Accommodation
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Its a bar with accomodation. There is a separate entrance to the stairs that lead to the rooms but it was a bit complicated to understand at first when the connectioon with the bar and kitchen was open and when not. In the morning the entrance to the kitchen is from outside. It took us some while to find it because there is no staff in the morning. The staff that welcomed us the night before was very likeabl though. The kitchen could have been more clean and the atmosphere is a bit murky. ”
- 29 Jun 2015 Martin Sweden
- “ Good place, I can say is excellent hostel and very cheap. Thanks for everything. ”
- 27 Nov 2014 Marion Venezuela
- “ Awesome! Best Place we stayed throughout our road trip of Ireland. ”
- 14 Mar 2014 Chantal