Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great location. Close to the nightlife but away from the noise. Comfortable beds, great shower facilities (constant hot water), clean rooms and communal areas. Very helpful and polite staff with lots of local knowledge and always on hand to help. All you can eat breakfast included and good family atmosphere in communal rooms. 24 hour reception and key pad entry so very safe and secure. I would stay here again.. ”
- 26 Sep 2014 John England
- “ Would like to go back her some time..Very nice hostel with friendly staff and good breakfast inkluded in the price..Very cheap stay..Recomended.. ”
- 02 Sep 2014 Rune Norway
- “ A perfect hostel for me. Home away from home. Friendly staff, great breakfast, great location. Best hostel I've stayed. ”
- 07 Aug 2014 Larry USA
- “ Look no further! I am not genuinely NOT employed by this hostel but just stumbled upon it, the hostel is in a central location, the rooms are themed all funky and are very clean and nicely decorated, the bathrooms are super modern and clean too, the staff are helpful and friendly and BOY-OH-BOY the breakfast's are amazing! Seriously this is a fantastic hostel, so so cheap for a great place to stay, I'd recommend it to anyone! ”
- 28 Jul 2014 Alice England
- “ Breakfast, Music, atmosphere, Position (close to the center, Wawel, and Jewish district) has been a good value for money. I stayed at the gound floor. Unfortunately, there quite little rooms, and bathroom a little uncomfortable there. But nice place. The Idea that Eash room is associated to a Country is good. Could be developped more. ”
- 09 Mar 2014 Anonymous Italy