Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This hostel was absolutely wonderful--the staff was friendly, it was clean and well-maintained, the wifi was excellent, and the location was great. Breakfast, which was included in the room, was lovely--everything was served at one small table in the common area, which helped guests get to know one another. I would strongly recommend! ”
- 21 Aug 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ The staff are friendly and helpful. They attempt to your request. The guy at reception are nice and helps me to check the train ticket. The breakfast are good. Beyond bread, cereal and milk, they do provide strawberry crepes. Good location near to main attractions. The rooms are clean and bed are comfortable. The kitchen facilities are good. ”
- 09 Jun 2015 Yew Malaysia
- “ Great staff. Kitchen and hang out area are a bit small but it's more of an observation than a complaint. This was a great hostel. Felt super safe and comfortable as solo female and met good people! Quiet rooms to sleep. All good totally recommend it ”
- 07 Mar 2015 jessica USA
- “ best breakfast, warm and kind atmosphere, very close to everything, helpfull staff ”
- 13 Feb 2015 Regina Switzerland
- “ i spent 6 days here and seriously was amazing time. The staff is really cool annd super nice, lovely rooms, amazing breakfast, feels like you are at home . For sure i will be back Nina ”
- 29 Dec 2014 Montserrat Spain