Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The best hostel I have ever stayed!!! The breakfast is so delicious and the staff is really nice and helpful! ”
- 08 Dec 2013 AIHUA Taiwan
- “ A great hostel and value for money,the hostel very clean,nicely decorated,free internet,good breakfast,lovely hot showers,warm room,Not many staying,it was november so probably not a busy timeso not much of an atmosphere,but in saying that we were goe from early morning and back at night.renjoyed our time in the hostel and Krakow.Thanks to Daniel for all his help,very friendly guy and always with a smile :) ”
- 27 Nov 2013 Anonymous Ireland
- “ Really nice, clean charming place to stay. Great breakfast, friendly staff, and super close to the main square and old Jewish quarter. ”
- 07 Jul 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Nice place, with great staff who are helpful. Have free breakfast and coffee and tea. ”
- 24 Jun 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Very Very Very excellent hostel..... People are nice and I get very important help when I'm in trouble here!!! ”
- 19 Jun 2013 Anonymous China
- “ Really appreciated all of the help from the super nice and kind staff, nice facilities, and safe atmosphere. ”
- 15 Apr 2013 Anonymous Canada