Munich All-Inclusive Campsite
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great atmosphere and friendly staff. The bathrooms were discusting and the overall organization could have used some work. ”
- 27 Sep 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ If you want to build more washrooms, that would be great. ”
- 19 Sep 2014 Nicholas Canada
- “ Was told breakfast was at 6 but the day I work up early to go to Oktoberfest there was no breakfast. Also the online description said they had a guide who took you around to the beer halls, but when I was there there was no guide. The mats under the sleeping bags were way too thin. For the price (50 euros per night) I could have just paid 20 euros more per night and booked a hostel in the center. ”
- 05 Oct 2012 Anonymous