Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We slept in the dorm, that leaves enough space for everyone's belongings. Valuables can be stored safely by the staff. The Mushroom Point is a lovely spot, that differs from the 'usual' accommodation with its unique design. The staff is friendly and the food is good as well. ”
- 16 Jan 2017 Juri Germany
- “ I was expecting bungalows on the beach but the main reception and my room was over the road. The woman at reception was grumpy,but the room was nice, and the beds big and comfy. The room we were in was probably the worst as it was right above the reception and bar. The stairs to that room are death traps. The other location on the beach has an amazing restaurant - I recommend the mixed seafood bbq, the best dish Ive had in Cambodia so far. a good stay but not worth ten dollars each. ”
- 15 Jul 2015 Anonymous England
- “ Clean and safe hostel! What I liked is even after check out you can still use the dorms showers/restroom The common area is very nice and chilled ”
- 27 Feb 2015 Aimee Lebanon