Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I was expecting bungalows on the beach but the main reception and my room was over the road. The woman at reception was grumpy,but the room was nice, and the beds big and comfy. The room we were in was probably the worst as it was right above the reception and bar. The stairs to that room are death traps. The other location on the beach has an amazing restaurant - I recommend the mixed seafood bbq, the best dish Ive had in Cambodia so far. a good stay but not worth ten dollars each. ”
- 15 Jul 2015 Anonymous England
- “ Clean and safe hostel! What I liked is even after check out you can still use the dorms showers/restroom The common area is very nice and chilled ”
- 27 Feb 2015 Aimee Lebanon
- “ Amazing atmosphere, could happily live there for weeks on end! ”
- 25 Jan 2013 Anonymous Australia