Music City Hotel/Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Probably the cleanest hostel I've stayed. ”
- 17 Jul 2018 Anonymous Brazil
- “ It was great, clean, comfortable, and had everything I needed. ”
- 23 Jun 2018 Sandra USA
- “ I stayed in a 6 bed female dorm. It felt claustrophobic. There was a kitchenette with a stove and a useless table and almost no place to walk. I slept in the lower bunk bed where there was no space to even sit without hitting my head. This is not a bed for an adult female. Hostel has no common room and no character. No possibility to meet other travelers. Check out is at 12 but cleaners start cleaning at 11 which is a bit annoying. ”
- 21 Jun 2018 Anonymous USA