Music City Hotel/Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Absolutely a wonderful place!!! Everything about it is great! It smells good all around, always very tidily clean and fresh! Free organic apples are provided plus hot/cold water 24/7 and free coffee and tea during reception hours ( I believe 8am to 11pm). Free reahearsal Studio time is included. Pure awesomeness!!! Cleaning staff is kind, respectful and hard working. Clean towel given everyday & they ll do your bed too. Ambience is really cool. Honestly the best hostel in San Francisco!!! ”
- 23 Jan 2018 Francesca
- “ Absolutely amazing experience - the staff is so friendly. Checkin time is late afternoon but they let me keep my bags in their storage from early morning and they even let me use their storage facility after I had checked out. The understanding of the staff that people need to use the hostel not just as a place to stay but also as a hub where you can leave your luggage while you explore the city was really helpful. The place is clean and secure and brilliantly located. Book without hesitation. ”
- 02 Aug 2017 Anonymous India
- “ staff is always very understanding&helpful!!! love location,rates are fairly reasonable.availability usually good.with all of changes taking place management might want to consider including an elevator installation!!1 ”
- 28 May 2017 Anonymous USA