Music City Hotel/Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Probably the cleanest hostel I've stayed. ”
- 17 Jul 2018 Anonymous Brazil
- “ It was great, clean, comfortable, and had everything I needed. ”
- 23 Jun 2018 Sandra USA
- “ I stayed in a 6 bed female dorm. It felt claustrophobic. There was a kitchenette with a stove and a useless table and almost no place to walk. I slept in the lower bunk bed where there was no space to even sit without hitting my head. This is not a bed for an adult female. Hostel has no common room and no character. No possibility to meet other travelers. Check out is at 12 but cleaners start cleaning at 11 which is a bit annoying. ”
- 21 Jun 2018 Anonymous USA
- “ ßaaahhhzjkggggujuuuizk7ujkhhhhiugzjjghugkoitzhjjiohsrkoogtukuokvjkhzkuikzt7uhzgggtt ist die Sache für den Re2017-ZZ2014 und Anlagentechnik das mit dem Skifahren noch nicht da sein sollte und an geeigneten Stellen noch mit weiterem Wissen über einen längeren Zeitraum tolerieren und die Nummernschilfer ist das Wichtigste für den Tipp mit dem 556555555555 Euro teuren und die Nummernschilfer 58hne in your offered Toyota Crocs fjzfhhkfgzufzrzzgzhzghgrhgzhhgggggggggggggggģgģggggggggghhhjjkkkkjjjjggff ”
- 19 May 2018 Anonymous Germany
- “ Although it is decent and pretty clean, there is no common room and no kitchen and facilities of course. This becomes more and more annoying all the time. ”
- 01 May 2018 Rozany USA