Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Our stay at the hostel was mainly to sleep and shower every day, but when we arrived to the place the person on the reception was totally high (drugged) and out of sense of what was doing, even so next day they had to register us again because she didn't save any info. Major horror: we were going out and the girl was giving a BLOWJOB to the guy (apparently the boyfriend). The rest of the hostel staff were cool and hard worker (maybe because they were Colombians) ”
- 14 Apr 2016 Anonymous Panama
- “ Emailed several times to inform my late arrival (to not be considered a no-show), did not have any reply. Got there, the receptionist was rather tipsy, beer in hand, could not speak Spanish (nor attempted to speak English). The place is REALLY cold, old, and dirty. Rusty water came down the tap. The walls seem to be made with paper. Party went until 4AM (!!) despite me asking to lower the voice and signs asking for quiet after 22h. They were smoking in the bar too. Terrible experience. ”
- 04 Apr 2016 Ana Italy
- “ It was better than being at home. I stayed one month there. It was my family. ”
- 27 Feb 2016 Maria Vittoria Italy
- “ Positive:very confortable beds, well equiped kitchen, clean bathrooms, good wifi, bar with reasonable prices, free coffee all day, free juice in the morning, Negative: although it was written on the description, they weren't offering free breakfast anymore, but the cheapest one was 1500 COP for 2 croissants with jam and butter. Bogota can get pretty cold, but there isn't any heathing system, I would highly recommend it for its price and location! ”
- 30 Dec 2015 Yuri Brazil