Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We didn't enjoy our stay at Musicology. In fact, we had to move to another place the next day. Our sink was leaking. Toilet didn't drain well. Worst part was the bar right next to our room. We were told they'd shut down by 11pm. But they went on well passing 2am. The people started talking loud in the common kitchen. We hardly got any sleep the night there. The kitchen had an ancient gas stove that took forever just to boil some water! and it was always occupied:( Guess you get what you pay for. ”
- 11 May 2016 Anonymous China
- “ Our stay at the hostel was mainly to sleep and shower every day, but when we arrived to the place the person on the reception was totally high (drugged) and out of sense of what was doing, even so next day they had to register us again because she didn't save any info. Major horror: we were going out and the girl was giving a BLOWJOB to the guy (apparently the boyfriend). The rest of the hostel staff were cool and hard worker (maybe because they were Colombians) ”
- 14 Apr 2016 Fernando Panama
- “ Emailed several times to inform my late arrival (to not be considered a no-show), did not have any reply. Got there, the receptionist was rather tipsy, beer in hand, could not speak Spanish (nor attempted to speak English). The place is REALLY cold, old, and dirty. Rusty water came down the tap. The walls seem to be made with paper. Party went until 4AM (!!) despite me asking to lower the voice and signs asking for quiet after 22h. They were smoking in the bar too. Terrible experience. ”
- 04 Apr 2016 Ana Italy
- “ It was better than being at home. I stayed one month there. It was my family. ”
- 27 Feb 2016 Maria Vittoria Italy