Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ My Friends is awesome: stay there!! As most other people have said, Nadina is the coolest and makes sure you have a great stay - whether this is in recommendations for restaurants/sites/close-visits, introducing you to the other hostelers, or just being a kind person. She keeps everything there clean and spreads good vibes. ”
- 17 May 2015 Mitchell USA
- “ This hostel is awesome! Nadine will provide help before you know you need it! She knows all the good locations and has a nice handy map for you. She even set us up for a dinner, so I got to know other guests right away. Nadine cleans the rooms every day and provides breakfast. The hostel is really close to the main station and most of Florence is in walking distance. Keep in mind that it's a hostel and an old building, the bathrooms look a bit shabby but are clean. I recommend using earplugs. ”
- 17 May 2015 Felix Germany
- “ It is on the top of my list of best hostels to stay in. The host is magnificent. Need I say more? ”
- 07 Apr 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Very lovely little hostel. It's small but nice and quiet. Only 5 minutes or less walking from the bus and train stations (Santa Maria Novella). Nadina was extremely friendly and very helpful with anything I needed. On a map it seems far from the sites, but it's only 10-15 minutes walking to things like the San Lorenzo market and the Duomo. I would definitely stay here again! ”
- 09 Mar 2015 Anonymous USA