Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Amazing owner! Great location. Cute place. ”
- 21 Mar 2016 Mariah USA
- “ Security; Good. Lockers and security cameras Location: Close to Central Station and downtown (5 minutes to each one) Staff: EXCELLENT! 10/10 Cleanliness: Good Comments: The staff is really nice and the breakfast is perfect Would I return?: Yes!!! ”
- 06 Jan 2016 Anonymous Chile
- “ Cute apartment with a great atmosphere and really kind staff, who makes you feel at home (at the opposite of industry-type big hostels). And the location is just perfect. I definitely recommend! ”
- 11 Dec 2015 Anonymous France
- “ My Friends is awesome: stay there!! As most other people have said, Nadina is the coolest and makes sure you have a great stay - whether this is in recommendations for restaurants/sites/close-visits, introducing you to the other hostelers, or just being a kind person. She keeps everything there clean and spreads good vibes. ”
- 17 May 2015 Mitchell USA
- “ This hostel is awesome! Nadine will provide help before you know you need it! She knows all the good locations and has a nice handy map for you. She even set us up for a dinner, so I got to know other guests right away. Nadine cleans the rooms every day and provides breakfast. The hostel is really close to the main station and most of Florence is in walking distance. Keep in mind that it's a hostel and an old building, the bathrooms look a bit shabby but are clean. I recommend using earplugs. ”
- 17 May 2015 Felix Germany