My Guest Rooms Plovdiv
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Beautiful home in a central location. 4 flights was very hard for me but not an issue ofr most. Owner a lovely man who attended to our every need. Carried our luggage up and ensured we had coffee in the morning. No meals provided here. ”
- 06 Jun 2015 Maria Canada
- “ Hostel is very nice. It is in old traditional bulgarian house. Excellent localisation - 750 m to railway station, 600 m to old town. Rooms are quite big, very clean, have TV, comfortable beds and strong WiFi. ”
- 22 Apr 2015 Bartłomiej Poland
- “ Stuff doesn't speak good english and they are little rude but in general the place is very nice. You take a very nice and clean room and you have many options as well. I recomend it 100%. ”
- 23 Feb 2015 Anonymous Greece