Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Room was spacious and clean. The staff at the reception was mostly friendly and helpful but that at the restaurant was not - they didn´t care about the customers at all and at least a smile once in a while would´ve been nice. The pool was a big plus after the heat of the temples. I wouldn´t recommend the massage service of the hotel. Location ok - walkable distance from the center, no noise. ”
- 10 Mar 2013 Anonymous Finland
- “ The hotel was probably quite nice... the only thing was just that they managed to lose our booking! - so we ended up living across the street in Cashew Nut Hotel instead... which worked out quite well anyway. We had breakfast at My Home and had access to the pool area, so we still sort of got what we wanted anyway. ”
- 22 Jul 2012 Mika
- “ We had a wonderfull stay at My Home. The staff were very friendly, helpful and spoke very good english. The location is about 5 minutes walking distance from the main street in a villa with a beautiful tropical garden. There's a big pool and a bar in the garden. The breakfast consists of a choice between a few dishes, e.g. boiled/fried/poached eggs with toast/baguette. There were a few more dishes to choose from. The dish of choice was served with fresh fruit and coffee/tea. Laundry service! ”
- 19 Jun 2012 Kristoffer
- “ The bathroom had a bit trouble, but the staff responded quickly. They are very kind and professional. It's not really a hostel where you can easily meet people, but it's not impossible. It's clean with a nice dining area and great swimming pool. If you are taking a taxi, tuk tuk or whatever to My Home, they might keep saying how bad its location is. Don't listen to them. Everywhere is within walking distance. Do yourself a favor and rent a bicycle and ride down all the way to the lake. ”
- 03 May 2012 Yeomyung
- “ A nice hostel, with windows and bathrooms in rooms : only a bit away form the center, and be prepared to hear some music from the neighborhood from 5 am on. The staff's command of english is not perfect but they are so kind you can only forgive them. ”
- 31 Dec 2011 Matthieu