My My Arthouse
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We were satisfied with our stay. Mr T was very helpful in providing information about the city and the tours. ”
- 27 Nov 2014 Anonymous Singapore
- “ The hotel is well placed, quiet and clean. But the staff (especially the old man) is not friendly at all! And by the way the wifi isn't as available as it should be (no signal in the room). ”
- 18 Oct 2014 Anonymous France
- “ This place is great. It's a simple place but it's run by a family and they take great care of you. They give you a much better rate than the money changers and the cheapest water in town is in the fridge in your room. The wifi is super fast (at times faster than 2mb/s!). It's located in a little alley between the two main streets in the backpacker area so it's quiet but close to everything. It's also very clean. I'll definitely stay here again. ”
- 15 Apr 2014 Anonymous USA