My Place Low Cost Hostel Valencia
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Excellent, friendly staff. Keep up the good work. ”
- 26 Aug 2013 Craig USA
- “ Atmosphere was great, very bohemian. The staff was superb. They could improve a tad bit on facilities but that was all part of the experience. ”
- 26 Aug 2013 Ricardo USA
- “ Almost ideal place for a traveler - near the Old City, not far from the New City and it's easy to walk to any Valencia important locations without a transport. For the problems: there are weak WiFi signal in some places, you have to search for a good link. ”
- 09 Jul 2013 Anonymous Belarus
- “ Me and my girlfriend stayed in this hostel from 30 Apr '13 to 7 May '13, sleeping in a room with 7 other people. The experience we have lived was really funny, the staff was hospitable and friendly, and the family-atmosphere that was in the air made the stay even better! The location is perfect to visit all the city and the fantastic Garden of Turia, near to the metro station; also, if you stay in Low Cost Valencia, you can rent a bike from BeBike with reduction(I recommend it)! Our judgment:10+ ”
- 30 Apr 2013 Lorenzo
- “ Staffs are very friendly and kind, good location and excellent security. Just that the mattress is a bit dusty, but no complaint for this low cost. ”
- 11 Apr 2013 Anonymous Malaysia
- “ The boss is nice but the room looked like a warehouse or something like that, it wasn't really comfortable. ”
- 15 Mar 2013 Anonymous Taiwan