My Room Airport
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ truly excellent place to stay in. most hospitable and friendly householders, everything new, shiny and crystal clean. spacious room, perfect facilities. ”
- 19 Aug 2012 Maria
- “ The main problem of this place is a high price. Another may be a location - romms are really noisy especially in summer when it's hard to keep windows close. ”
- 31 Jul 2012 Zajchowska
- “ Completely renovated small hostel, spacious rooms and bathrooms. Close to the train station, extremely friendly and helpful staff, perfect contact, no problem with late arrival and early leaving. Comfortable beds, fully equipped kitchen, common room, tv, wifi, laptop with printer... really nice place :) ”
- 06 May 2012 Anonymous Poland
- “ Conveniently close to the airport. Free parking on the street. The rooms are real apartments. At least ours didn't have aircon, but otherwise was of course superb compared to a typical hotel room. We arrived at late in the evening and the hotel was pain to find due to the small sign which was not very visible in the dark. Then we had to call for a guy to come and let us in. This involved long 15 minutes standing in the dark with all our luggage sitting on the sideway. So don't be like us, but instead read ”
- 24 Aug 2011 Tommi
- “ Very nice and cozy. Close to the train station, and close to the airport (if you have a car). Very clean and neat and the guy was extremely friendly. You have to call him though 10-15 minutes in advance if you don't want to have to wait in front of the door for him to come ”
- 31 Jul 2011 Martin