Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ A little outside of the walled fort/city, but still very close to everything. Everyone was exceptionally nice and helpful. 100% recommend! ”
- 05 Feb 2014 Christopher USA
“ The best hostel we stayed at in India. Great location, great staff and most importantly great place for backpackers. We ended up meeting a lot of cool people and really enjoyed our stay. From the welcome tea to bollywood movie nights, these guys make sure that you are having a good time. The facilities are lacking a bit - shared bathroom (2 for 10 people) and scarce hot water. But totally worth it... ”
Thank you for the beautiful review. We are really happy to hear that you enjoyed you stay at Mystic Jaisalmer so much and that you appreciated our services and efforts to make you feel welcome. Because of the Desert Festival we wanted to offer more travelers a welcoming place to stay, so that's why you had to share the bathrooms with more people than usual.
- 06 Feb 2012 Anonymous India
- “ PLUS POINTS: Roof top relaxation/eating area, good atmosphere, CHEAP dorm room on roof (75 rupees per night!), food tasty and reasonably priced, space for tents on the roof, staff friendly and well spoken who make sure you feel at home. MINUS POINTS: Not many, not inside the fort itself, the overworked owner is in the process of 'doing up' the place - bathrooms need attention, new paint for interiors, plants on roof lacking. ”
- 05 Feb 2012 Anonymous England