Mystic Simurgh Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ A small hostel a few minutes away from Maksim square. I stayed in a private room where there was a bed and nothing else. There's no way to lock your door. My sheets were not so clean. The whole hostel is kind of dark, bathrooms and toilets could be cleaner. ”
- 26 Sep 2014 Gábor Hungary
- “ Overall, considering the price this hostel is a great deal! It is located in the lively, vibrant neighbourhood of 'Taksim' in Istanbul which is a pleasant walk to nearby night life, shopping, restaurants, cafés and public transportation. The hostel itself is fairly clean and the rooms are adequate. The bathrooms tend to get a little dirty, but that's entirely on the guests to keep the mess to a minimum. Tea and mineral water is also available for guests 24/7. I would recommend this hostel! ”
- 11 Jun 2014 RAJESH Canada
- “ Location/price ratio is amazing! Staff is really nice and helpful! I will certainly go back again. ”
- 09 Jun 2014 Sebastien Canada