Mystic Simurgh Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Absolutely one of the best hostels I have visited! People are incredibly nice and helpful, tea, music and location make this place amazing :) In case you don't care about perfect bathroom nor crazy people - you muuuust go there :D ”
- 02 Apr 2015 Katarzyna Poland
- “ a hostel staff ruined my day because of his unreasonable and insane action. when I stayed in the hostel, I got a high fever. So I woke up at 6 a.m. and went to lobby and asked if they have some medicine while pouring water into a cup from their water purifier. but the hostel guy said "no, we don't have and you shouldn't drink water here now" and later he even asked me doubtfully "did you wash your cup?" TO SICK GUEST. his cold behavior made me so embarrassed and even guilty. 푸대접 받기 싫으면 가지 마세요. ”
- 03 Jan 2015 Anonymous South Korea
- “ A small hostel a few minutes away from Maksim square. I stayed in a private room where there was a bed and nothing else. There's no way to lock your door. My sheets were not so clean. The whole hostel is kind of dark, bathrooms and toilets could be cleaner. ”
- 26 Sep 2014 Gábor Hungary
- “ Overall, considering the price this hostel is a great deal! It is located in the lively, vibrant neighbourhood of 'Taksim' in Istanbul which is a pleasant walk to nearby night life, shopping, restaurants, cafés and public transportation. The hostel itself is fairly clean and the rooms are adequate. The bathrooms tend to get a little dirty, but that's entirely on the guests to keep the mess to a minimum. Tea and mineral water is also available for guests 24/7. I would recommend this hostel! ”
- 11 Jun 2014 RAJESH Canada
- “ Location/price ratio is amazing! Staff is really nice and helpful! I will certainly go back again. ”
- 09 Jun 2014 Sebastien Canada