Mystic Simurgh Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Overall, considering the price this hostel is a great deal! It is located in the lively, vibrant neighbourhood of 'Taksim' in Istanbul which is a pleasant walk to nearby night life, shopping, restaurants, cafés and public transportation. The hostel itself is fairly clean and the rooms are adequate. The bathrooms tend to get a little dirty, but that's entirely on the guests to keep the mess to a minimum. Tea and mineral water is also available for guests 24/7. I would recommend this hostel! ”
- 11 Jun 2014 RAJESH Canada
- “ Location/price ratio is amazing! Staff is really nice and helpful! I will certainly go back again. ”
- 09 Jun 2014 Sebastien Canada
- “ If you are in Istanbul to go clubbing/out drinking and want a cheap place to stay after a night out this is it. Friendly Staff, but weird atmosphere. Good value for money if you are going to bed after 4am If you need sleep however, the Night club next door is so loud and there is no sound proofing, so we were up to 4 every night. Room was tiny and shower was like a box. ”
- 27 Dec 2013 Adam Australia
- “ Good vibe, good prices, despite the ad there is a simple breaky included. Wifi in break room. It is in the centre of town so it is very noisy every night until 4 or 5am, and not the cleanest. But overall a great hostel. ”
- 16 Oct 2013 Ivan England