Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Well, think before you go to India. ”
- 07 Feb 2013 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ is a good and clean place but very far from city centre (20 minutes to reach the metro station and 40 minutes to go to the centre). No athmosphere but the room are clean with hot water. Is a guest house more than a hostel. The owner are a couple who could answer all question. They try to sell travel pack but you will easily say no. Locker in the wadrobe and for each room. Many mosquitos in room. Breakfast is simple but good (chai brad boiled eggs fruit butter marmelade and bread) ”
- 28 Jan 2013 Anonymous Italy
- “ It was cold inside the hostel in January. There is no central heating (which is normal for India, of course) and heaters are availble for extra fee. Take warm clothes with you if you stay in Delhi in December-January. I had a Deluxe 3 Bed Family Room Ensuite. The room was clean and looked exactly like in the pictures I saw on the Internet. The room is situated near the entrance, though, walls are thin, so you can hear street noise at night. It took us 10 min to get to the metro by rickshaw man. ”
- 02 Jan 2013 Ksenia
- “ This is a great place to stay at, if u r looking for some quiet time away from the chaos of Delhi's centre. For tourists on short trips it might be best to stay in the city centre. The staff is very nice and friendly. Wifi speeds could have been better. ”
- 09 Dec 2012 Anonymous Pakistan