N'Joy Budapest Hostel and Apartment
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Such a great place! So friendly, clean and a big room! Good location. 15 mins walk to the indoor market, 20-25 mins to the Gellert baths and 20 mins to Keleti train station. One complaint: wish the staff would pay more attention. This is not a party hostel (that's a reason why we chose it) but we had to tell some people to be quiet and half past twelve at night who were in the kitchen who were chatting and playing really loud music. ”
- 29 Jun 2015 Sandra Sweden
- “ Really good hostel, staff is so friendly and helpful, very welcoming expereince ”
- 30 Jul 2014 Anonymous India
- “ Good: - Nice security solution - Good options to store food in kitchen. Improve: - Homepage states that breakfast is included in the price; isn't the case. €4 breakfast ticket is rather low value for money. - Shower heads lack wall mounting. Very hard to get a comfortable water temperature means that showers take longer than they should. - Lack of efficient AC in rooms; fan only works when lights on; opening windows to cool off gives very high noise levels from traffic outside. - Unstable WiFi ”
- 18 Jul 2014 Peder Denmark