N'Joy Budapest Hostel and Apartment
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ A really good one: nothing to say wrong: not a huge hostel, so you couldn't feel impersonal with a good location, great staff and really helpfull, a kitchen, breakfast included; a really good deal. ”
- 07 Feb 2014 Anonymous France
- “ Can't say amything bad about this hostel! It was a great stay and I only wish I could have stayed longer! Its a great hostel for tracellers of all ages and of all personalities. Definitely consider staying here when you are in Budapest! ”
- 03 Jul 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Njoy was very cosy! i loved staying there, felt almost like i was at home, had everything i needed as a traveller. The staff were always very helpful with any question anyone had! would recommend anyone to go there was great! ”
- 28 Jun 2013 Anonymous Australia
- “ I really Njoyed (haha) my stay at the hostel. The staff was great, and even cooked us some sort of delicious soup for dinner, while we chatted with people from many different places about life and stuff. The only inconveniences was access to outlets, and the showers were either too hot or too cold. Try to touch the turtle, or make him chase your finger! ”
- 14 Jun 2013 Carlos USA