NY Moore Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The real draw-back was the location of the hostel. At night, the poorly lit areas felt like they were on the "fringe" of safety. The facilities are good and the staff was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. The dorm rooms are very good prices for NYC; and the commute to downtown isn't that far. ”
- 11 Jan 2017 Andrew USA
- “ Great experience. Very clean n tidy. Cooperative staff . ”
- 16 Nov 2016 AFZAAL AHMED India
- “ It is a good place, not far from Manhattan and central Williamsburg. Many art-spaces around. Lofty rooms. Nice staff. Laid back. A hostel with a real sense for community. Thank you for that. But why are there still cups and even plates made out of styrofoam provided while the world is drowning in plastics? Even for cold drinks as chilled water? Why not simple papercups? There are so many alternatives around. Spend a minute think about it. It's important. Hostels should lead right directions. ”
- 28 Oct 2016 Sven
- “ nice stay at Moore hostel. everything works. except the location which cost me 50 dollars by a Taxi to new York city. and from new York city too cost me 50 dollars. my opinion is. it is best for Moore hostel Guest to take a subway to new York city back and fort. but was not for me. because new York subway is very dirty. and i could not expose myself to it. maybe the buss work good. but i do not try the buss. only taxi trip i took throughout my stay in new York. ”
- 05 Jul 2016 Anonymous Sweden