NY Moore Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I loved everything about this hostel! The location is not in the greatest part of town but they make up for that in security and atmosphere. Everything was warm and cozy. The artwork throughout the hostel is amazing! They provide amazing suggestions of where to eat and what to do. This was my first hostel experience and it was fantastic! Would definitely stay here again. ”
- 01 Feb 2019 Kiramey USA
- “ Great location, very helpful and friendly staff, comfortable rooms, clean bathrooms, and relaxing common areas. I would definitely stay here again. ”
- 17 Aug 2018 Erin USA
- “ The room at the hostel was big and spacious. The staff were friendly and helpful. Free coffee in the morning. Would stay here again. ”
- 26 Jul 2018 Richard England
- “ I am so appreciative that this exists. It is a role model for more such places. ”
- 22 Jul 2018 Aliza USA
- “ Very practical! Front desk was also super helpful in showing us around (especially the late night/early morning shift) and Raymond made us feel very welcome :) ”
- 21 May 2018 Anonymous Iraq
- “ The staff is really friendly and cordial. They give excelent advices and are at the desk 24/7. The atmosphere is great and it´s a good spot to find new friends. The location is placed in Wilhelmsburg which is a very nic spot to go out in the evening or just for having a walk. ”
- 26 Mar 2018 Anonymous Germany