NYC Manhattan Guesthouse
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ it was a nice experience to stay in hostel. the biggest advantage is the location. only 5mins walk to the subway station. the host is very helpful since i came later than the check-in time and he came back around to help get into the hostel...since i can not figure out the way to open the lock...really good test in hostel ”
- 21 Jul 2014 Anonymous China
- “ Staff very nice. Nice location. But there not have air conditioner ”
- 09 Jul 2014 Naruemon Thailand
- “ I thought the quality of the facilities were more than adequate for it being in Manhattan and with such short (literally overnight) booking. The bed, sheets, and room were clean and comfortable. There was a full stove, sink, kitchen and living room area (situated together in one big room) that i was not expecting. The bath room was clean and adequate. I was impressed that there were towels given to us upon arrival and there were extras in the dresser in the living room. ”
- 07 Jul 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ It is a clean nice apartement located in Chinatown. The rooms are not that big but there's a room available for everyone of the 3 apartements with a couch and a kitchen. Travelers who visit NY for their first time shouldn't be frustrated due to the location. It's Midtown and not the prettiest part of the city but you can walk to every interesting part if you want (we did so). A F-Line subway station is right arround the corner as well (if you won't walk that much) we enjoyed our stay there! ”
- 12 May 2014 Tobias Germany
- “ There is a subway station right at the corner. Very good. It is a guesthouse... so... its an apartment with couple rooms that you share with others. You may fell at home! ”
- 27 Apr 2014 Anonymous Brazil
- “ It was very good, although we only stayed for two nights it was very comfortable. If I had the chance to go to NY again, I'd definitely stay in the same place ”
- 21 Feb 2014 Anonymous Chile