Nagasaki International Hostel AKARI
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The staffs are friendly. The location is easy to find if you follow the instruction on the hostels.com web page, and the hostel is near to some historical sights, which is good to me. The room is full of Japanese style. They also offer a sight seeing tour for backpackers, I would like to try it next time. By the way, the tram no.3 is unavailable now, take no.2 to "Kokaido" stop. ”
- 04 Nov 2015 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ Staff: Friendly, good English, good know-how about Hagasaki, Constructive with solutions flezible ”
- 04 Nov 2015 Petrus Netherlands
- “ I really enjoyed my stay. The staffs speak pretty good English and they are very helpful. I do hope that they can have a 24hr front desk then I do not need to waste my time to wait for them for some questions.... ”
- 11 Aug 2015 Ellen Taiwan
- “ Your Hostal Akari in Nagasaki was clean and I got peacefulness being close to the sound of water you had nearby. The staff was very kind and helpful. Thank you very much. I will recommend your Hostel to my friends. Zoraida Svärdh ”
- 08 Jun 2015 Zoraida Sweden