Nagasaki International Hostel AKARI
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I really enjoyed my stay. The staffs speak pretty good English and they are very helpful. I do hope that they can have a 24hr front desk then I do not need to waste my time to wait for them for some questions.... ”
- 11 Aug 2015 Ellen Taiwan
- “ Your Hostal Akari in Nagasaki was clean and I got peacefulness being close to the sound of water you had nearby. The staff was very kind and helpful. Thank you very much. I will recommend your Hostel to my friends. Zoraida Svärdh ”
- 08 Jun 2015 Zoraida Sweden
- “ The location is great, near few famous attractions in Nagasaki. It's a walking distance to the car cable station. The staff were very attention and courtesy were great as well. I just wish if they have wi-fi in all floors as the building has no elevator at to up 4th floor. Which you need then, go to the ground floor to access wi-fi or use the available computers there. But the amenities, cleanliness very good and no complain. I really suggest the Akari Hostel in Nagasaki. ”
- 27 Sep 2014 Anonymous Brazil
- “ The hostel is easily accessible by tramway. Staff is helpful. Common room/kitchen with computers, internet access, and free tea/coffee! ”
- 08 Sep 2014 Anonymous France