Nagasaki International Hostel AKARI
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ One of the nicest, and cleanest, hostels I have stayed in. Thoroughly recommended. ”
- 22 Jun 2014 Anonymous England
- “ A little dirty and smelly (my room had a noticeable scent of mold), but nonetheless a nice place to stay. The front desk was helpful for planning excursions. ”
- 01 Apr 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Perfect place to stay in Nagasaki. It's not far away of the Train Station. You can get the tram. Very quiet by night. You can get fantastic views of all the city, walking up the hill just behind the Hostel. Perfect Wi-fi. Big kitchen. A lot of people, good atmosphere. The staff is very very helpful, they will explain a lot of places where you can go. In front of the Train Station is the Hill where 26 christians were murdered (4 spanish) in 17th century. Now there are a monument and a museum. ”
- 02 Mar 2014 Anonymous Spain
- “ Didn`t expect the hostel to be like this! It was very clean with facilities in the room! Staff was friendly and arranged the board with all Nagasaki sightseeings. You can buy from them one day pass for trains. I also got a discount ticket free of charge from the staff, because I was staying for 3 days in Nagasaki and it helped me to get everywhere I wanted almost at half-price. It made my trip to Nagasaki more interesting and pleasant! ”
- 10 Feb 2014 Yuliana Russia