Nagasaki International Hostel AKARI
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Mattresses weren't very comfy and there is a need of more private bathrooms and more than 2 for like 12 people. It was clean and the location is decent. There is a restaurant they recommend in the same block that is amazing! Not expensive, the food is really nice and is very traditional. They don't allow you to use any of the facilities after you checked out, very unstandard for hostels! ”
- 02 May 2016 Anonymous Colombia
- “ Nice central hostel 20mins walk from Nagasaki train station and 15mins walk to city center. The hostel has lots of info on what to do and see in and around Nagasaki. The staff are knowledgeable and very helpful. Nice kitchen and common room but no lifts and the toilets are very small. ”
- 13 Apr 2016 Anonymous Australia
- “ Very nice and helpfull staff really loved staying here. ”
- 02 Apr 2016 Anonymous Netherlands