Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Pros: The facilities feel new and the owner is nice. Generally nice and clean, curtains around the beds are a nice touch for those desiring privacy. Cons: It's pretty far from everything worth seeing in Nagasaki. It's actually past the last stop on the tram. There was ZERO security. The dorm doors don't lock, there are no lockers, and when I got back there after hours, the door was unlocked with nobody around...yikes. ”
- 23 Mar 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ Very friendly and helpful English speaking staff. Nice rooms, good location, great value for money. Cleanliness is absolutely OK, complimentary breakfast was an appreciated surprise! Would come back anytime! ”
- 22 Mar 2014 Lukas Christian Germany
- “ As our room was nearby the receipt counter, just a little privacy for relax life, also my partner would like to enjoy quiet and alone, but hotel was belong to share happy with other people together. I thought the hotel will easy enjoying together for all younger travelers or travel here for local people. ”
- 01 Dec 2012 Tsai Taiwan