Nagoya Guesthouse Otohaya
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It takes about 15 to 25 minutes to walk from the bus stop or the railway station. The spaces are really small, e.g. the living room is like a 'bunk bed' with two wooden floors on top of one another in front of a makeshift kitchen. You have to pay extra for the gas. The laundry machines are on top of the roof. The bathrooms/showers are not the nicest to look at, creak and smell of sour cleaning stuff. The people staying and working here were lovely and enjoyed their stay. ”
- 27 Mar 2015 Annemarie Germany
- “ The blankets provided were a little small, especially since the room was minimally heated, but otherwise the accommodations were fine. ”
- 13 Mar 2015 Alexis USA
- “ A good clean hostel right in the heart of all the action! With a kitchen, clean showers and bathrooms, laundry service and free computers it has everything a traveler needs. ”
- 29 Aug 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ This is a great hostel in Nagoya city. The staff and other visitors were friendly :) The rooms were a little small, but you can't really complain since it's one of the cheapest places to stay in Nagoya. The location was pretty good. You can find it easily from Osu Kannon station! Good luck walking there from Nagoya station without a smart phone though. ”
- 28 Aug 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ I was only here one night, so I only got a brief idea of what it's like I love the physical atmosphere-the artwork is wonderful; the mismatched, organic feel is picturesque. The energetic atmosphere was slightly wierd. One staff member was friendly an helpful, the others kind of uptight.. Guests were great tho! One prepared a great veg communal meal that night Kitchen is tiny and hot! Showers are nice tho. I'm def not picky on cleanliness, so I was comfy with 'average' conditions. ”
- 01 Jul 2014 Micah