Nagoya Guesthouse Otohaya
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It smelled of too much insence and didn't seem clean. ”
- 04 Apr 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ And they said there's no such thing as Japanese hippies! Everything about this place was just absolutely charming. They provide you with a lot of quilts and blankets to pad the hard floor and to keep you warm even if you sleep next to the door. The staff are very helpful; they do everything they can to help gaijin get around. Great value for the price. ”
- 02 Apr 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Nice little place. Staff were really great. Nanase is very sweet and friendly, tama chan is cool. ”
- 02 Feb 2014 andrew Australia
- “ Place more toilet and shower room please. ”
- 14 Dec 2013 Anonymous Hong Kong