Nagoya Guesthouse Otohaya
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ A good clean hostel right in the heart of all the action! With a kitchen, clean showers and bathrooms, laundry service and free computers it has everything a traveler needs. ”
- 29 Aug 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ This is a great hostel in Nagoya city. The staff and other visitors were friendly :) The rooms were a little small, but you can't really complain since it's one of the cheapest places to stay in Nagoya. The location was pretty good. You can find it easily from Osu Kannon station! Good luck walking there from Nagoya station without a smart phone though. ”
- 28 Aug 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ I was only here one night, so I only got a brief idea of what it's like I love the physical atmosphere-the artwork is wonderful; the mismatched, organic feel is picturesque. The energetic atmosphere was slightly wierd. One staff member was friendly an helpful, the others kind of uptight.. Guests were great tho! One prepared a great veg communal meal that night Kitchen is tiny and hot! Showers are nice tho. I'm def not picky on cleanliness, so I was comfy with 'average' conditions. ”
- 01 Jul 2014 Micah
- “ It smelled of too much insence and didn't seem clean. ”
- 04 Apr 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ And they said there's no such thing as Japanese hippies! Everything about this place was just absolutely charming. They provide you with a lot of quilts and blankets to pad the hard floor and to keep you warm even if you sleep next to the door. The staff are very helpful; they do everything they can to help gaijin get around. Great value for the price. ”
- 02 Apr 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Nice little place. Staff were really great. Nanase is very sweet and friendly, tama chan is cool. ”
- 02 Feb 2014 andrew Australia