Namsan Guest House
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I expected more from this hostel given it's popularity. They run a number of buildings; I stayed at 3 & 1. They are close to the Myeongdong shopping area, food and convenience stores. #1 is a little further up the road, up an incline. However, some of the staff are not as friendly or helpful as I expected of this type of hostel. Some are seemingly aloof, otherwise preoccupied, or acting like they have something better to do. One guy, Shen I think, was great though. ”
- 01 Apr 2014 Anonymous Australia
- “ Rooms are quite small to what I'm used to expecting at hostels in Asia but nonetheless, well appointed with proper facilities in room. But expect to sleep on a very thin mattress which cuts back on the comfort level unfortunately. ”
- 11 Sep 2012 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ The standard rooms are pretty small even if you are traveling with light baggage. The restroom / shower room is a tight squeeze. However, the rooms are clean but basically you sleep on a thin foam mattress without a bed frame on the floor. Similar to a "tatami" Japanese styled room. Breakfast is decent with cup noodles and bread, would be nice if tea were provided, the coffee was.....yeah you get the picture. Staff were friendly and English levels were acceptable. ”
- 09 Sep 2012 Anonymous