Namsan Guest House
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great price, comfortable bed space and not too cramped, enough showers to go around and free cup ramen and PB&J sandwiches. Not much to complain about, very nice staff. ”
- 01 Aug 2015 Janet USA
- “ The little capsules were awesome but the lower floor drains smelt horrendous and this smell leaked through into the room. Also, the staff didn't know how to, or couldn't be bothered, to book me in for a second night and so they made me sign up to Agoda and pay a higher rate... which was a pain! ”
- 17 Jun 2015 Anonymous England
- “ Good Location, easy to get there from the Airport and to go to all places in Seoul. The hostel was clean, and we got some small breakfast (peanutbutter sandwich, Tea and Coffee). All in all a good place to stay for a couple of nights! ”
- 20 May 2015 Barbara Germany
- “ What can I say other than this place is awesome! The boss and his staff make this a great place to stay, really really friendly people. The dorm I had was cool it was really private and had plenty of space and it had its own TV. The location is about right, centre to all tourist stuff. Anything you need the awesome staff will help you find it. Great place to meet people, great place for drinks etc. Really stay here you'll love it. ”
- 29 Apr 2015 Anonymous New Zealand
- “ Really fun hostel, with really great staff and people. Great location. They had a free bbq that was a lot of fun. Check it out. ”
- 29 Apr 2015 Matt Canada
- “ It is a very good place. The location is super convenient in the centre of the city where you can do shopping, eat street foods and many restaurants around. The dorm was small but all the comfort was there and you still have your private area. The staff was super nice which is the best asset of this hostel. ”
- 27 Apr 2015 Sorasi France