Namsan Guest House
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Good Location, easy to get there from the Airport and to go to all places in Seoul. The hostel was clean, and we got some small breakfast (peanutbutter sandwich, Tea and Coffee). All in all a good place to stay for a couple of nights! ”
- 20 May 2015 Barbara Germany
- “ Really fun hostel, with really great staff and people. Great location. They had a free bbq that was a lot of fun. Check it out. ”
- 29 Apr 2015 Matt Canada
- “ It is a very good place. The location is super convenient in the centre of the city where you can do shopping, eat street foods and many restaurants around. The dorm was small but all the comfort was there and you still have your private area. The staff was super nice which is the best asset of this hostel. ”
- 27 Apr 2015 Sorasi France
- “ good location (near subway station), nice and clean room, staff very friendly, value for money ”
- 05 Feb 2015 LI LI Malaysia
- “ Great hostel, very friendly staff and all new facilities, also Meyodong is just across the street and you can walk to all other sights. ”
- 31 Dec 2014 Anonymous Russia