Namsan Guest House
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The staff was amazing there. The receptionist and the managers would hang out with the clients if they were present. People were nice in the hostel. ”
- 05 May 2016 Mahmoud Canada
- “ Great price, comfortable bed space and not too cramped, enough showers to go around and free cup ramen and PB&J sandwiches. Not much to complain about, very nice staff. ”
- 01 Aug 2015 Janet USA
- “ The little capsules were awesome but the lower floor drains smelt horrendous and this smell leaked through into the room. Also, the staff didn't know how to, or couldn't be bothered, to book me in for a second night and so they made me sign up to Agoda and pay a higher rate... which was a pain! ”
- 17 Jun 2015 Anonymous England