Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ To my mind, this hostel is very good, if we compare the price and the quality. Staff also was very pleasant, gave a lot of useful information about Ljubljana. ”
- 15 Feb 2015 Anonymous Lithuania
- “ Probably will be a nice hostel in the future, but when I was there, a lot of things were missing because of the renovation. Nice crew! :) ”
- 27 Jul 2014 Anonymous Finland
- “ This is a busy hostel so get in early - everyone seems to want to extend their stay here! While it's a little walk from the main train/bus station and the city, it's absolutely worth it. Great vibe and spacious rooms. Also, it has a well-equipped kitchen so make the most of it. Just be careful with reception hours. ”
- 24 Jul 2014 Anonymous Australia
- “ I stayed in this hostel with a group of young people. We had two dormitories booked each for 12 people. On arrival, the hostel seemed to have three rooms made. The beds that remained were occupied by strangers. We did not expect that. Because we were in a dormitory with unknown people, the hostel did not allow under age people to the dormitory. This was not made clear beforehand. Eventually it was still permitted. Whatsoever, the hostel was clean, with a new modern design and the stay was okay. ”
- 18 Jul 2014 Anonymous Netherlands