Nanjing Fuzimiao International Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It has a good location. Not hard to reach from the subway. ”
- 02 Aug 2013 Michael USA
- “ The staff were really lovely and the bed was very comfortable. The biggest downside to this hostel though is the fact that there is no air-conditioning and in winter it was bitterly cold, forcing you to either go out or go to bed early. It has very nice communal areas and I would be happy to stay again, although probably only in summer. ”
- 14 Dec 2012 Anonymous Australia
- “ Very good hostel, and definitely an international hostel. There were lots of foreigners staying there. Good food, nice rooms, and a great lounge area to relax. Very friendly staff also ”
- 24 Jul 2012 Anonymous Scotland
- “ The atmosphere in the common areas is really good, they're pretty cozy and comfortable. However, this cannot be said for the rooms. Privates are pretty big but a bit shabby. Still, all in all fine for a stay for a few days. ”
- 19 Jul 2012 Sara Kathrin