Nanjing Jasmine International Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Though recommended as ''great value'', I think this hostel offer some poorest living conditions comparing to other hostels in China. First of all, the facilities are very old, if not broken. The shared bathrooms in the common area are smelly, still a lot of people are queuing up at night for shower. And there's no wifi in the small dorm room, but noise from the next door was clear. Besides, the atmosphere in this hostel was mediocre. Maybe the only good aspect is that its convenient location. ”
- 15 Jul 2013 Anonymous China
- “ Good common area atmosphere. Poor room facilities and washroom cleanness. Awesome location but out of reach of subway ”
- 18 May 2013 Anonymous China
- “ This place was SUPER!!! The staff helped me, repeatedly, in ways that only a friend would, and that kind of thing is priceless, and deserves some $$$. I was so grateful that they were so cool, even when they weren't getting paid for it, just because they were nice people. This review is probably the best chance I can get to pay them back, so my review is that they were unambiguously AWESOME. Super nice people, clean, safe, comfortable. I would definitely go back, and I totally recommend them. ”
- 07 Mar 2013 Jeremy USA