Nanning Green Forest Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We enjoyed our stayed at the Green Forest very much. We opted for the double private ensuite room as it was less than a dollar difference compared to two beds in a dorm and it was a fantastic room. The lounge area of the hostel was very pleasant with books, lots of sitting space and a pool table. We had some food there and it was ok. The best was that we were able the check in 10 am and they kept our bags after we checked out and waited for our night train. ”
- 08 Nov 2013 Anonymous Australia
- “ 1. wifi is not reach to the room 2. beverage are expensive 2~3times than supermarket.. but you can early check-in.. this was so helpful ”
- 04 Oct 2013 Anonymous South Korea
- “ What an amazing hostel experience! ”
- 28 Aug 2013 Christopher USA
- “ Great hostel all-around. Helpful, friendly staff / comfy atmosphere / great location / new friends. ”
- 05 Mar 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ We took a room with the view to the river – amazing! ”
- 03 Feb 2013 Oleg Russia