Nanning Travelling With Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel and my room itself were excellent - modern and clean. The location is about as good as possible in Nanning - close to the river and pedestrian area with lots of shops and restaurants. Negatives were that the Wifi signal barely reached my room (kept cutting out), my room key kept being disabled and the staff seemed pretty aloof a lot of the time. ”
- 26 May 2016 Anonymous England
- “ Everything was good. The bathroom is a little dirty. It's close to everything you need. No kitchen though. The rooms and beds were nice and clean. Quiet too. Good security. I stayed a night without paying but we fixed it no problem. Nanning is even more interesting than Shanghai and Beijing. Smaller and no subways but the buses are good enough. Enjoy ”
- 07 Oct 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ We enjoyed our stayed at the Green Forest very much. We opted for the double private ensuite room as it was less than a dollar difference compared to two beds in a dorm and it was a fantastic room. The lounge area of the hostel was very pleasant with books, lots of sitting space and a pool table. We had some food there and it was ok. The best was that we were able the check in 10 am and they kept our bags after we checked out and waited for our night train. ”
- 08 Nov 2013 Anonymous Australia