Nap Hostel Pecs
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We passed through Pecs for one night and the lovely lady at the hostel was very helpful, she gave us heaps of recommendations for what to do in a day and helped us sort out our onwards travel :) Pecs was a delightful place and I would definitely recommend this hostel for anyone going there! ”
- 08 Jul 2015 Rebecca England
- “ The Place here on the balatonlake are beautiful. But the Breakfast are horribel. No Caffee in the morning. OK its normal the Price here are cheap. ”
- 15 Sep 2014 Anonymous Switzerland
- “ We really enjoyed out stay at Naps hostel. It is beautifully decorated with a fantastic atmosphere and we felt very safe, although the rooms didn't lock. The staff were very helpful and we enjoyed knowing there was someone downstairs at the bar too who could help. It's location was great as well. It was very clean however we had difficulty with the oven as we had to light it and sometimes it wouldn't light, and on occasion we burnt our hands. ”
- 26 Jul 2014 Anna England