NapPark Hostel at Khao San
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I enjoyed staying at this hotel. Location is great, just around Khao San Road, a great spot to eat and party, plus if you are a backpacker, it's the best spot for cheap food and cheap drinks. Great atmosphere at the hostel... perfect for solo travelers and young people. Really easy to meet friends to party with!! I really suggest you to stay here... Staff was ok. I saw people cleaning the room everyday and I toilette was not dirty!! so really value for money I paid. ”
- 09 Nov 2013 Anonymous Italy
- “ Security was great as there are magnetic bracelets you wear. Cleanliness has something to be desired as my foot took off a layer of dirt from the shower floor and it seemed that the floors within the dorm didn't get cleaned. When i stayed here with my sister there were many younger spanish and english guys coming in at 4-6am... staff had minimal english but did everything with a smile at least. on site beverages are a ripoff, ive stayed in better for same price in Silom. ”
- 12 Aug 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Great location, very easy not meet new people and super comfy beds. A little more expensive than other dorm hostels but I think it was worth it, especially if you're traveling alone and want to meet other people. ”
- 11 Aug 2013 Anonymous Switzerland