NapPark Hostel at Khao San
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Big dorm rooms were very private with well places curtains and the whole hostel was very well done. Cheap beer and food/coffee on site a big plus. Unfortunately not on a train line but very close to Khao San if you like partying. Cleaned frequently which was nice. Would stay again! ”
- 01 May 2015 Anonymous England
- “ Clean hostel, nice beds, good location ”
- 30 Apr 2015 Anonymous England
- “ Nice place in Kaho san road, so not near the city center, but pretty close to the grand palace. Be aware that you need to take you shoes of before coming in! The rooms are large enough to host a lot of people, you actually don't realize how many of them are. No kitchen. AC works awasome. ”
- 10 Apr 2015 Anonymous Argentina
- “ Love the stay. Excelent location. Excelent attitude from the staff. Likely to stay again. ”
- 08 Apr 2015 Anonymous Mexico
- “ I think it's the perfect social hostel! Lovely beds and staff! ”
- 27 Feb 2015 Anonymous India